We are always in search of individuals and companies who excel in what they do and are interested in becoming licensed applicators to help us in our area of expertise – Flame Retardancy aboard superyachts.
If you currently work in the superyacht cleaning industry, we want to offer the opportunity to be involved in providing a service which really can make a difference whilst creating increased revenue for you and the addition of another service to your portfolio.
Benefits to the superyacht owner
- Peace of mind
- Compliance with current legislation
- Added level of safety for those on board and your investment
- Can be added regularly to maintain adequate levels of retardancy
- No upheaval or need to remove furniture as treatment can be applied whilst in port
- Once applied the treatment is invisible and does not affect the handle
- Costs as a percentage of the value of the vessel are extremely small.
Features of being an applicator
- Full training on application of product given
- Flame retardant product already sourced
- Another type of service to add to your portfolio
- Benefit from repeat business opportunities
- All paperwork completed by Flame Screen
- Marketing material and help to generate sales
How will I benefit?
- Increased sales due to the addition of a new service to your portfolio
- Peace of mind as you are working with a reputable company to provide you with support.
- Revenue generated at more quiet times of the season as the service needs to be completed when no one is on board.
- Creation of more jobs for your employees.
- Raise the profile of your business.
How does it work
- You pay an initial payment for a fixed term to become a licensed applicator
- You are allocated a defined cruising area in which to work
- You receive training, advice and help with the pricing structure
- You pay Flame Screen a commission on the total cost of the work you have completed
- Flame Screen complete and send the certification once the work has been completed
What do I do next?
Contact us for more information where we can arrange to meet you and discuss this great opportunity in more detail.
Comments are closed.